Sunday, August 24, 2008

Ruckus on the West Bank


As if there's not enough to do on September 6, add this one to your wish list. The Nomad World Pub once again presents Ruckus on the West Bank. I do have to say I'm a bit disappointed it starts so late. I know for a regular show it seems early, but I quite enjoyed hanging out in the parking lot at the Nomad amongst my friends at 3pm in the afternoon - PBR in hand.

Here are the details per Matt Perkins, booker extraordinaire:

Join the Nomad World Pub on Saturday, September 6 as we celebrate another Ruckus on the West Bank featuring seven great local groups. Cheap beer from Schell's and Grainbelt. Come early and stay late for a great night of music, food, and plenty of Ruckus on the West Bank.

6pm / 21+ / $6 (includes BBQ) (ed. note: nom nom nom)

7:30pm - Bouncer Fighter
8:15pm - Abzorbr
9:00pm - Me and My Arrow
9:45pm - Running Scared
10:30pm - Lucy Michelle and the Velvet Lapelles
11:15pm - The Knotwells
12:15am - Dance Band

No comments: