Saturday, March 15, 2008

SXSW 2008

So it's actually the last day of SXSW, and it may seem like I've been ignoring my blog, but in actuality I've just been busy blogging for my other website HowWasTheShow.com. It's been crazy here in Austin. I have only slight feeling left in my feet and my brain works about 1/3 of the time. However, I've gotten to see some great shows and I'm really enjoying myself. The 85 degree weather doesn't hurt either.

Please check out my audio (!) and text blogs (and photos...) HERE and HERE

Here's a few select photos from SXSW 2008:

OMGWHITERABBITS!!!



Basia Bulat



Tapes 'N Tapes




DeVotchKa




R.E.M.



Spinto Band




I believe this one explains itself


1 comment:

David said...

You may already BE an Oscar Mayer Wiener!

Wouldn't it be great if your job were to drive one of those?