Tuesday, July 31, 2007

The View



I know... it's been a while since we've talked. I've been a busy girl with my "other" gigs and so this has unfortunately fallen by the wayside. Hopefully I will rescue you from the gloom with this band. They're called The View and I'm sure it will shock you to know they're from Scotland. I don't know what my deal is, but I seem to have unnatural obsessions with Scottish boys and bands. Weird.

Anywho, their music is garage punk pop. If you removed all the "noise," from their music that constitutes the garage punk part, you'd probably have a band that rivals The Monkees in terms of catchy pop-ability. This mix, of course, leads to a new found obsession for me.

Here's an example of why I'm obsessed:


See what I mean?

You can listen to/stream free audio here - just scroll down once you hit the page:
The View Streaming Music

For more information on The View, check out:
The View's Homepage
The View's Myspace

No comments: